Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

I have a bug with the driver.

Andronachi_Marian

CPU: I5-4440

MoBo: GA-H87-HD3

BIOS Version: F10

Graphic Driver: All drivers after 20.19.15.4531

I don't have this problem with the driver: 20.19.15.4531

Video:

https://youtu.be/TlRfgJsjLHU

https://youtu.be/kJRGmZbAiMQ

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello AMari26, Thank you for posting on this Community. We would like to gather more information to troubleshoot this issue. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Andronachi_Marian

Done. Is the current driver version that works good.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello AMari26, Thank you for attaching the Intel® SSU report. If these games were installed directly on your computer, these issues may appear due to several reasons that may not be related to the graphics drivers. For example, the game may require a software library or component (e.g. DirectX* 9 or older) that is no longer automatically installed in Windows* 10. With a newer graphics driver version, you can try these steps for testing purposes. Run the game as Administrator: 1. Right-click the game executable file. 2. Click Run as Administrator. 3. When prompted by the User Account Control (UAC) click Yes. Run the game in Compatibility mode: 1. Right-click the game executable file. 2. Click Properties. 3. Click the Compatibility tab. 4. Enable the option Run this program in compatibility mode for: 5. Select the Operating System (e.g. Windows* 7, 8.1) from the drop-down menu. 6. Click Apply. You can also try the recommended settings available at https://gameplay.intel.com/ Intel® Core™ i5-4440 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz) » Counter-Strike: Global Offensive » Settings https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/CPUAndGameSelected/Index/75038/642078 Intel® Core™ i5-4440 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz) » Warframe » Settings https://gameplay.intel.com/en-us/CPUAndGameSelected/Index/75038/642086 If you are running these games through a platform (e.g. Steam) and the issue persists, please provide us with that information. By the way, by current driver version you mean 20.19.15.4531, right? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Andronachi_Marian

No. I don't have this issue with the 20.19.15.4531 or older.

This issue is for newer drivers that was released after 20.19.15.4531.

Debug: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

This is happens when i disable two options:

1. Vertical Sync: Disabled
  2. Multisampling Anti-Aliasing mode: None

If i enable one of the above options, this glitch not appear anymore.

If i go into Warframe the game is moving very hard when moving the mouse.

Sometimes when scrolling in Mozilla Firefox appear like this.

I don't know what is broken in the drivers that was released after 20.19.15.4531.

The latest driver: 20.19.15.5063 is broken too.

I put the SSU for the latest driver. Maybe is helping to debug this issue that i have.

Sad part is that i can't update to new Driver Version for Windows 10.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, Thank you for providing more information about your system configuration. Could you please also provide the following information: 1. Were you able to test the steps recommended? 2. Also, were these games installed directly to your system or through a platform (e.g. Steam). Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Andronachi_Marian
  1. The recommended steps is not for a Intel HD Graphics. Is for a dedicated video card. I can't run games in 1920x1080 how its say there in a on board Graphics.
  2. Why you want to try some settings that i say I don't have this problem in a older driver. Like 20.19.15.4531, is the latest driver that i don't have this problem.
  3. It doesn't matter from what is the game. Because not only the games is broken. Firefox, Softwares that use the Graphics driver, Windows 10.
  4. The Vertical Sync from the driver is broken or something.
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, Thank you for your response. We will do further research about this issue and get back to you soon. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, 1. The steps provided are performed in Windows*, not from the video card's user interface. Locate the executable file in Windows* and follow the steps suggested to see if the issue persists. 2. Could you please test these steps "with a newer graphics driver version" installed? (Post #2) 3. If you are experiencing these issues while performing other tasks in Windows*, not only when gaming, then we may need to address them differently. Could you please mention other applications you are having these issues with? It is worth mentioning that we are doing research to provide more information about your concern with newer graphics driver versions. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Andronachi_Marian

I tested the recommended settings that you say and is not a big difference.

The flickering disappear a little bit when enabling the VSync or enabling the Anti-Aliasing.

Not in all games is the same but the image is not smooth, maybe apps too.

I don't know for what is.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, Thank you for your response. We will do further research to provide more information about these issues when using newer graphics drivers in your computer. Could you please provide the following details,too. A. Dxdiag report. 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information. 4. Attach the report to this thread. B. Graphics report: 1. Right click on the Desktop, and click on Graphics Properties. 2. Click Options and Support, and then click Information Center. 3. Click on Save (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report. C. Please provide steps to replicate the issue. These steps are very crucial to finding the root cause and fix. 1. 2. 3. 4. etc... Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, To continue investigating this issue, please provide the information requested above. We will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Andronachi_Marian
  1. Done
  2. Done
  3. Just install the driver and run a game. Counter-Strike Global Offensive is visible clearly. Disable V-Sync and Anti-Aliasing.
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, Thank you for attaching the information requested. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, We tested the games in question and did not experience any screen tearing or flickering issues while playing. We tested the game on a system with Intel® HD Graphics 4600 (v. 20.19.15.5063) and Windows* 10 (10.0.17763). We recommend contacting the game developers and Microsoft* since this issue is totally related to DirectX* versions compatibility. This is not related to our drivers/graphics controllers. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Andronachi_Marian

Was the VSync and Anti Aliasing disabled?

Was the game in Full Screen ? Not Full Screen Border.

PS: I try to reinstall the windows 10 Pro 17763.107

Is the same. I don't know what to do.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Andronachi Marian, Yes. We disabled these settings before testing the game. The game was also in Full Screen. Please contact the developer and support forums of the games and Microsoft* for further support. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Andronachi_Marian

I don't think i will report this to all games that don't use the VSync and Anti-Alliasing to repair this problem. But i don't this the games are broken.

I install a older windows and its the same: 17134.648. I don't know how the test was made but I cant do anything. I will try a message to Microsoft but I don't no.

5063 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM5vZvQnziE

4531 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuPWhYUxzbU

0 Kudos