Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

I have a notebook with i5 10th gen processor and intel graphics card, I can't bring out the HDMI audio, there is no HDMI Audio in the output devices. There is a solution?

DSabe
Beginner

0 Kudos
11 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

0 Kudos
DSabe
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
DSabe
Beginner

allora non c'è soluzione?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Patience Grasshopper.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ok, your laptop has an internal Realtek audio solution that is capable of outputting to the external headphone connector. Is this not what you want?

If the connected HDMI device does not have an audio output capability, the Intel HD Audio driver is not going to assert itself and take over from the audio output path.

...S

0 Kudos
DSabe
Beginner

Vorrei davvero usare l'audio della mia TV HDMI, ma non posso perché non c'è un dispositivo di uscita audio. Allego foto

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Download and install the latest available driver, version 27.20.100.8190, from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29557/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?wapkw=DCH.

...S

0 Kudos
DSabe
Beginner

già fatto e nulla è cambiato

0 Kudos
DSabe
Beginner

in hardware devices everything is ok

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

When the TV is enumerated, the Intel HD Graphics driver is supposed to recognize that an audio output capability is present (by interrogating the EDID data from the TV) and should automatically override and enable the Intel Display Audio driver as being the current audio output path. I do not understand why this is not working. Intel Customer Support is going to have to take over this investigation.

...S

0 Kudos
DSabe
Beginner

ok grazie mille proverò a contattare l'assistenza clienti

0 Kudos