Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

I have tried to download three recommended intel graphics drivers and they have all said that my device is not compatible. Could someone please tell me what to do about this, or give me a better recommendation?

RBali2
Beginner

Specs:

CPU: Intel I3 8350K 4.0GHz Coffe Lake 8MB

Motherboard: Gigabyte H310K S2H LGA1151-CL mATX

Memory: Kingston 8GB kit (2x4GB) DDR4 HyperX Fury Black C14 2133MHz

Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM010 3.5" 1TB 64MB HDD

Graphics Card: Galax Geforce GTX 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB GDDR5

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-Bit DVD

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBali2, Thank you for patience and for joining our Intel® community, I understand that you are facing issues with our Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows*. In order to isolate the issue we will need you to uninstall the current graphic drivers that your system has, until the basic Microsoft*display driver is exposed (please make sure that you will do it with no internet access) After that, for troubleshooting purposes please install the latest Intel ® Graphic generic Drivers found here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27199/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-47-?product=98909 In order to do it, please go ahead and perform this update steps: Unzip the file to a designated location or folder. Open Device Manager: For Windows 10: Right-click Windows Start icon Click yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control. Expand the Display adapters section. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. Click Browse my computer for driver software. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. Click Have Disk. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located. Click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed. Restart your computer. I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
RBali2
Beginner

Diego S,

I have tried to download the graphics driver you have linked to me, but I have once again been met with the same dreaded error.

0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

try this version driver , its from intel website , below is the direct download link

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27199/eng/win64_154702.4815.exe

after , completely uninstall previous old versions by using revo uninstaller software , and then restart the windows , then do clean install graphics driver .

0 Kudos
RBali2
Beginner

One again hit with the same error message.

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBali2, Thank you for patience . In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. Here is the download Link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBali2, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBali2, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello RBali2, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. We are closing you case as we have not heard anything back from you, however it will remain active if you contact us back. Regards, Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos