Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I'm trying to apply the change for (override application settings) for HD graphic 5500 but it won't change, I already tried a lot of suggestions mentioned here in Intel support but nothing fixed! Please help

AAbdo8
Beginner

The main reason for that to overcome the problem of maximizing window goes black!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Are you currently running the 15.40.45.5126 or 15.40.41.5058 drivers currently? You are talking about the Intel Graphics Control Panel applet, right? What specifically are you changing?

...S

0 Kudos
AAbdo8
Beginner

yes, I'm talking about the Intel Graphics Control Panel Display settings and I'm trying to change the point of Override application settings so I can fix the problem that makes the window(youtube video for example) goes black when I maximize it.

Kindly check the attached photos for knowing what Drivers I currently use.

Thanks in advanceCapture_.PNGCapture.PNG

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

First of all, once you have transitioned to the DCH-based driver packages (which occurred at build 6444), the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel applet is no longer supported. You need to be using the new Intel Graphics Command Center app, which should have been installed to your Start Menu.

Secondly, you are on driver package 26.20.100.7263. This is an older package. The latest package is 27.20.100.8280, which you can download here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29616/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Miquel
Beginner

Hi,

In Intel Graphics Command Center app i can't find the "override aplication settings"  option and therefore can't fix the bug showing and horizontal white bar when using multi monitor.

thanks,

Miquel.

0 Kudos