Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

I want to install the driver distributed by HP instead of the Intel driver

sakurako111
Novice

I was able to use Adobe premiere pro until March 30th, but now I can't export video.

When I asked Adobe, they told that GPU rendering may not work properly with the following two driver updates, which were updated on April 1st.
HP Inc. --SoftwareComponent --1.41.2741.0
Intel Corporation --Display --27.20.100.8853

so I want to install the driver distributed by HP instead of the Intel driver. Maybe I can download from below. but I do not which one I should download. And I do not know how to uninstall 'Intel® UHD Graphics 620'.

https://support.hp.com/jp-ja/drivers/selfservice/hp-14-ma1000-laptop-pc/26556733/model/28026403

my laptop

HP Laptop 14-ma0xxx
Intel® Core™ i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Intel® UHD Graphics 620

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sakurako111
Novice

Thank you for your reply. I could uninstall 'Intel® UHD Graphics 620' from device manager and installed a new one from HP.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

If you need help with HP drivers, you should contact HP support, not Intel.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @sakurako111 

What is your O.S.? Windows 10 or Windows 11?

Leon

sakurako111
Novice

Thank you for your reply. I could uninstall 'Intel® UHD Graphics 620' from device manager and installed a new one from HP.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

I'm glad that you succeeded to uninstall the Intel driver. In Windows 11,completely uninstall driver can be more problematic than in Windows 10, since once you uninstall current driver, Windows 11 automatically install the previously installed driver which may be an older Intel driver.

Leon

sakurako111
Novice

okay. my os is windows 11. if something happed, I will post here.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @sakurako111 

In case that you will need to completely uninstall drivers,  this clip explains  how to do this: How to Uninstall Device Drivers in Windows 11

Leon

Steven_Intel

Hello sakurako111,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We're glad to know the information helped, and you were able to find a solution. Hopefully, it will help other community members. 

Please remember, you can always download the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) drivers from their support website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html?tab=system-manufacturers)

Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos