Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

I3-1115G4 supports 1368x768 resolution?

jorgera
Beginner

Decided to use an old 1366x768 resolution monitor as a second screen for my I3-1115G4 laptop, however, windows recommends using 1024x768 and "list all modes" option doesn't show 1366x768.

Used both generic pnp monitor driver and the driver offered by the manufacturer, but neither of them showed any change.

Is it the graphics adapter or should i seek for the solution somewhere else?

Thanks in advance.

Captura de tela 2024-01-23 195920.pngCaptura de tela 2024-01-23 195958.png

Captura de tela 2024-01-23 195920.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hello jorgera,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. 

In order to identify the root cause of the issue you're experiencing, kindly provide the following information:

1. The make and model of your monitor:

2. The make and model of your laptop:

3. What type of video cable and port are you using?

4. Intel® System Support Utility Logs of your computer. This will help us check your system configuration in-depth and attach it to this thread. Here's the link on how to generate the logs:  https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello jorgera,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions I posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello jorgera, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos