Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I7-9700k comes with integrated graphics, but computer doesn't find them.

VValv
Beginner

I have RTX 2080 and I7-9700k. Intel driver and support assistant and Device manager only finds RTX 2080, but not UHD 630 graphics

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is intended to use on Intel computer.
  2. If you have laptop it is advised to install drivers from your OEM site.
  3. In order to have correct driver installed, you should have Chipset Software and Management Engine Consumer Driver installed first (manually).
  4. Any way this is link to the latest Intel DCH Graphics Driver. This driver is also compatible with Intel UHD 630 Graphics: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29195/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939

Leon

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In Desktop computers, if you install an add-in graphics card (like this RTX 2080), the BIOS/UEFI will typically default to disabling the processor's graphics engine. This will result in the processor's graphcis engine not appearing in Windows at all. If you would like to use both this RTX 2080 and the processor's graphics engine, you typically need to change the BIOS/UEFI configuration to always enable the processor's graphics engine.

...S

0 Kudos