Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

IGCC dont give me set custom resolution lower then 1064x600 (800x600?)

AMisn
Beginner

Hi. After install new driver on my HD 500 (n3350) with new graphics panel i cant set custom resolution lower then 1064x600. Now minimum resolution is 600 pixels in widht (Like 800x600?) (idk this problem only at me or at all).

With old control panel i can make yourself a list with various resolution, like 360p and 480p (640x360 and 854x480) etc. In many games my custom list show up in settings and i can get more fps. But now its gone. Pls fix this.

Excuse my English.

Screenshots, reports and video attached.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AMisn Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Thank you for pointing out this behavior, in order to investigate this please provide me with all the information and reports requested on the following link: https://forums.intel.com/s/feed/0D50P0000490AGdSAM Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AMisn
Beginner
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AMisn Were you able to set the customer resolution in a lower than 800 x 600 resolution? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AMisn
Beginner
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AMisn In order to look into the behavior please provide me with the following information: • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. • The graphics report from the Intel® control panel following these steps: 1. Right click on the Desktop, and click on Graphics Properties. 2. Click Options and Support, and then click Information Center. 3. Click on Save (save it in your desktop). 4. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. • Please download the document on the following link https://forums.intel.com/s/feed/0D50P0000490AGdSAM fill it up save it and attach it to the thread. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AMisn
Beginner

Check main post, i attached all what you need.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AMisn Thank you for the information. Thank you for editing the original post with the information requested, allow me to investigate the behavior reported. i will be posting back as soon as news becomes available. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AMisn Thank you for waiting. Please refer to the following information. 1. By default Intel® graphics command center (IGCC) will not show resolutions strictly less than 800x600. 2. Resolutions shown in the IGCC may not match the resolutions shown in OS page. IGCC lists all resolutions in OS page which are ≥ 800 x 600. • At the end of the drop-down list, you should be able to find “Custom Resolution” option. This should allow you to add any supported resolution to the list of existing resolutions. Note: Advanced Custom Resolution is not supported for Built-In Displays. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AMisn
Beginner

Why do you write me this ? Read my main post and watch screenshots with video.

New panel (IGCC) not give set custom resolution lower then 1064x600. Problem in IGCC, because previous panel (Intel Graphics control panel) can do it.

P.JPG

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello AMisn Thank you for sharing this information, the Intel® graphics command center is a new tool that does not allow to select resolutions lower than 800 x 600, nevertheless thank for sharing the experience so is can send it to the correct department for them to consider it. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos