Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

INTEL ARC A750'S NEW DRIVERS ARE RELEASING SLOWLY

Jimmy24
New Contributor I

I KNOW THE TITLE IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO EXPLAIN , CUZ THIS THING NEEDS A WHOLE LOT OF EXPLANATION.

THIS POST I HAVE MADE IS ABOUT SOMETHING I SEE THAT ARC'S DEVELOPMENT HAS MAY REACHED TO THE CREST AND NOW IT IS NOT GOING ANY HIGHER I.E WHEN I PURCHASED ARC A750 DESPITE OF FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE WERE NOT RECOMMENDING DUE TO GLITCHES ETC STUFF BUT BUTTT , INTEL'S DRIVER UPDATES ONE BY ONE WAS SOLVING SOMETHING WITH SUPPORT TO GAMES I.E ANY ERROR /GLITCHES REPORTED WERE HAVING A STRONG ATTENTION OVER AND WERE GETTING SOLVED EVERTHING WAS FINE , EVEN THOUGH I ALSO HAD SOME GLITCHES BUT THE SUPPORT AND UPDATES I GOT I WAS ASSURED THAT THIS IS JUST THE START AND FROM MORE UPDATES THIS GPU'S OPTIMIZATION AND STUFF WHATEVER IS LACKING WILL COMPETE THE OTHER BRANDS , WELL I SEE NOW EVERTHING IS FINE GOING BUT THE INNER EXCITEMENT I PREVIOUSLY HAD WHEN UPDATING DRIVER IS GONE , I JUST SEE GAME SUPPORTS AND STUFF I.E WHERE ARE THE FEATURES THINGS LIKE DYNAMIC SUPER RESOLUTION , CUSTOMIZATION , STUFF . WELL I DONT EXPECT THIS TO COME RIGHT OFF BUT I WANNA KNOW ARE THEY WORKING ON THIS , AND FORGOT THIS THE INTEL ARC CONTROL ITSELF HAS SOME ERRORS LIKE THE DP/HDMI READING IS FALSE , UPDATES(CRITICAL) DO NOT COME AND HAS PROBLEM TO CHECK FOR UPDATES ETC.

I REQUEST TO ALL THE DEVELOPERS THANKS TILL NOW AND PLEASE MAKE THIS ARC UPSIDE DOWN(I.E LOW TO HIGH ONE)

I STILL BELIEVE THAT YOU'LL ARE CONSTANTLY IMPROVING STUFF DON'T LET THIS FADE AWAY

HAVE SOME BLUE FIRE AND ROCK IT.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

@Jimmy24   Do not be afraid to release the CAPS LOCK.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Jimmy24
New Contributor I

ok XD sorry xd

win 12 will surely but my point was on fact that intel was constantly updating/adding new features but now i think that energy is not there i feel like that , cuz from recent driver updates i only got support to new games which have been released and haven't seen any major thing in updates , if you see the synthetic bench score of a750 than it is far better than others around same price but it just lacks the optimizations if done correctly (which was going good) it can be great.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jimmy24,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback on the new Intel release drivers. I'll make sure to discuss this concern that we have with my team and with our management and post the response on this thread once I already have it.

Have a fantastic day, and thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jimmy24,

Thank you for participating in our community and for embracing the ARC graphics products as an early adopter.

This is Intel's first entry in the discrete GPU market segment, and we understand the drivers aren't free of flaws (actually, no driver of any product can claim as such). You probably noticed we have been releasing driver updates almost on a biweekly basis, which shows our commitment to this product. Thus, please stay tuned for further updates and news on performance enhancements and new features.

As per company policy, Intel Customer Support staff can't comment on unreleased or unannounced features, so please stay updated on our latest news and announcements by visiting our newsroom [https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/home.html#gs.552jtw].

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jimmy24,

We would like to know if you have any more queries. Please know that we would be happy to help if there are any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jimmy24,

We are checking in with you as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jimmy24,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos