Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21222 Discussions

Installing Arc™ A580 Graphics driver on Intel® HD Graphics 5500u

__JayHabib
Beginner

Hello,

I am trying to run Adobe Premier and it asked me to update my current Intel® HD Graphics 5500 v20.19.15.4624 to v27.20.100.8476 or above so I downloaded Arc™ A580 Graphics driver and when I tried installing, I got this error. Help me fix this. installing Arc™ A580 driver on a laptop that runs HD 5500uinstalling Arc™ A580 driver on a laptop that runs HD 5500u

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Yes, something did go wrong.  You simply cannot install a driver for which you do not have the hardware.

What is your processor model number and what is your OS?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
__JayHabib
Beginner

My current intel graphics is 20.19.15.4624 since 2017 and its appalling. Which one do you suggest I install?

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello __JayHabib,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. We are glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge, and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful in addressing your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued."

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos