Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel 910/ 915 Video

idata
Employee

Our group has created possibly the first WDDM Video Driver (.exe) for Intel Mobile 915- sorry no 910. Works only on Windows 7, major bugs in Windows Vista. Please Email me if you want it. Bugs once in a while (please email if you find any). This is still in its infancy, but in about a year if intel signs it, I can had it out freely (hopefully). I reserve all rights.

83 Replies
idata
Employee

hey terry,

if you are using google chrome for flash stream playback, use another browser, this should solve your problems.

for other playback software, use other video filters than the windows implemented ones. filters which need less performance.

this driver wouldn't help you, because it emulates the missing interface and this emulation would treat your cpu very hard.

best regards,

wong.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi!

I hope you are still able to send me a copy of the drivers. Email: mailto:gelbgurt@ewe.net gelbgurt@ewetel.net

My Dell Inspiron 1300 need it for running under Windows 8.

regards

gelbgurt

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello!

Take a wrong email adress.... please sent it to mailto:ingo.strack@hotmail.com ingo.strack@hotmail.com.

Thx

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Does anyone receive this driver? didn't receive it...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

hi i hope you still have a the driver for intel 915g because windows 7 doesnt recognize a video controller even tho i have a geforce 6200 pci card but youtube videos on chrome lag a lot so can you send me the driver and hopefully fixes it my email is mailto:picarln65@gmail.com picarln65@gmail.com thank you

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, can anyone please send also me the driver for windows 8 for Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML video controller?

My Email : mailto:grigiu@gmail.com grigiu@gmail.com

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi

I have an Dell D610 Latitude with :

Mobile Intel Pentium M, 2000 MHz

Ram 2 GB

Graphics Mobile Intel 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family

Winows 7 32 Bit

Could you send me the WDDM Video Driver or link to it ?

Here's my e mail add. mailto:klpf@freenet.de klpf@freenet.de

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have a dell optiplex sx280 intel 915g chipset. windows 7 ultimate. Can you send me the drivers please? mailto:jh1985@yahoo.com jh1985@yahoo.com Thankyou so much

0 Kudos
JLake1
Beginner

I NEED IT ASAP!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME AND I'LL SEND IT TO EVERYONE ELSE!!

mailto:johnlakeland@googlemail.com johnlakeland@googlemail.com

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hellooo!!! Can you send me this driver?? Thanks A Lot,

My E-mail Address Is mailto:wes93@hotmail.it wes93@hotmail.it

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I tried all of the links in the forum, but none of them work anymore. Can you send me the driver? I would like to us it for a Dell Inspiron 6000 under Windows 8. Thanks in advance.

Br,

Philip

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hey,

I am having the same problem here. I installed Windows 8 some weeks ago and found this topic searching the internet for a solutions for my graphic problems. I can barely watch youtube videos on my notebook. I'd appreciate it, if you could send me the driver to the following e-mail address.

mailto:slm1337@gmx.de slm1337@gmx.de

Thanks for the help and best regards

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi there,

First off I would like to thank the OP for all the hard work put into this project, I realize this must be a huge pain to try to appease every request for a specific hardware tuned driver (since intel and Dell have slacked off on the job). I was wondering if the OP (or anybody who is still checking this thread) might be willing to send me a copy of the drivers? I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 with intel 910/915 and would like to try windows 7 on it (maybe windows 8 if these drivers work for it also). Thanks in advance!

Email : mailto:mr_anonymous024@yahoo.com mr_anonymous024@yahoo.com

Thank you again for all your hard work!

0 Kudos
NCour2
Beginner

Hello.

Please could I request a copy of your modified driver. I too am running the intel 915gm chipset on a RM tablet pc.

Thank you for the effort you have put into this, reading the posts you have stopped a lot people trashing old pcs which are perfectly usable!.

My address is mailto:nigel.courtney@gmail.com nigel.courtney@gmail.com

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
NCour2
Beginner

Re: previous post, I am upgrading to windows 7 in the hope that I can pop an ssd into it and have trim support, hopefully should speed it up a bit!

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Even though its a separated topic, keep in mind that TRIM is not validated for a chipset platform such as the Intel(R) 915 controller. Still you may benefit from the performace of using a SSD in that system.

0 Kudos
KP6
Beginner

Hello!

I would like to ask for modified driver of yours. I would like to use it on Asus 1000hd with windows 8 operating system (32bit).

Thank you in advance for your effort.

My email address mailto:padrone.pk@gmail.com padrone.pk@gmail.com

Kind regards

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

We regret to inform you that this controller does not have drivers validated for Microsoft* Windows* Vista*, Microsoft* Windows* 7 or Microsoft* Windows* 8 due to hardware limitations in the older Intel® graphics controllers. Furthermore the software life cycle for this controller has reached its End of Life, so Intel will no longer provide any future software updates to support new operating systems or improve compatibility with third party devices and software products. So Intel does not provide such driver.

You may refer to the following web site for information on using XPDM drivers with Microsoft* Windows* 7:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-030907.htm http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-030907.htm

0 Kudos
LGonz21
Beginner

Please!!! I need the driver!!!

madsoul666@gmail.com

THANKS!!!

0 Kudos
ABatt2
Beginner

Hi,

Please,Can you send the driver for my HP at battelli2@gmail.com .Thanks

0 Kudos
jakow80
Beginner
Hello idata,
I have quite old Sony Vaio with Intel Mobile 915GM. I can’t adjust resolution correctly and can’t find any driver for Windows 7. Would you be able to help with this issue?
Thank you. My email is: jakow80*gmail.con
0 Kudos