Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Intel 910/ 915 Video

Our group has created possibly the first WDDM Video Driver (.exe) for Intel Mobile 915- sorry no 910. Works only on Windows 7, major bugs in Windows Vista. Please Email me if you want it. Bugs once in a while (please email if you find any). This is still in its infancy, but in about a year if intel signs it, I can had it out freely (hopefully). I reserve all rights.

Tags (3)
82 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

your Greatness,

I've sent you an email to mailto:kuyatsushiro6@gmail.com kuyatsushiro6@gmail.com (i think your earlier link had a typo?). Please let me know if you recieved it. Your are the first person I have found that has given me hope. I just installed w7 on my neighbor's laptop (sony vaio VGN-FS742) and a new hard drive and 2 gigs of Kingston RAM. Everything was installing perfectly until I ran into the graphics controller incompatibility. Please get back to me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi can you please send it to me

Dell inspiron 1300 laptop

with windows 7 (been waiting forever for a proper graphics driver)

my email is mailto:dohcwp@gmail.com dohcwp@gmail.com or mailto:nadeemp21@yahoo.co.uk nadeemp21@yahoo.co.uk

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello how are you?? Could I pass my driver for Intel 910/915 can get the aero glass? I have an Acer Aspire 1642 that uses this video chipset. I'm with the 7 and installed video driver from acer website does not make aero work. The weeks I've been looking for a solution without success. My email is: mailto:lieggio@gmail.com lieggio@gmail.com

Thank you!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

I am interested in the video driver for my Dell Latitude. my email is mailto:jeff@jefffrye.com jeff@jefffrye.com

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

HI i have recently installed window 7 ultimate in my travelmate 2410 and i have installed all the driver but failed to installed graphic adapter driver for 915GL for window 7 ultimate.I saw your post and you really give me a hope .I would be very thankful if you send me 915GL wddm driver for window 7 ultimate on my email id: mailto:abista.cool7116@gmail.com abista.cool7116@gmail.com.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

hi would be able to email me i need the wddm driver for dvd maker because of school work

mailto:mace_45@live.ca mace_45@live.ca

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello kuyatsushiro6,

could you send me your Intel 910/915 drivers for windows 7? I'd like to give it a try. Otherwise I'm lost - still getting errors when installing standard drivers or trying to run some graphic-related app. After every restart it jumps to 800x600 and want to install drivers again. Thank you very much. mailto:o.jarousek@gmail.com o.jarousek@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

http://915gmawin7.webs.com/downloads.htm http://915gmawin7.webs.com/downloads.htm

I will update this monthly...

The betas are free, however I charge 20 dollars for the full version. The funds will go to other projects that Intel screwed us over.

Thnaks for all your support... Stop emailing me... I get at least 20,000 emails when I came back from over summer...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Also thanks to many of my friends, we were able to find an exception to the law... Now anyone can download it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Download ithttp://www.2shared.com/file/6dtjf8kb/Final_Version.html here.

This is the 8th test beta- Final Version 4. I have more on the way for those with other generic 915 mainboards.

I reserve all rights. This is a heavily moded .exe of the 950 GMA to fit the 915 GMA, so it may not work 100 percent of the time.

Thanks to Nagita029 and Sabororota I was able to compile it. Hope it works for the community. NOT RESPONSIBLE IF IT BRICKS YOUR COMPUTER- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS IS NOT A VIRUS EITHER.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Due to the fact that there are at least 25 different types and variants of the Intel 'Anti- Aero' schemes, It would be nice if there was more than four people working on it at the same time. So, my point to you is if you are unsatisfied with the driver, then HELP US COMPILE, WRITE, AND DISTRUBUTE THE DRIVERS. I will email anyone the source code if you want to participate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

HI,the driver won't install on my inspiron 1300 , w7 ultimate, centrino1.6 ,2gb ram ,not meeting minimum requirements...do you have other versions that will install?

plus the site , put some ads and manage the forum i'm shure we will be on it discusing,testing etc thanks

ps this driver is a really big deal to a lot off people

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi all !

For me it is the same, and you can not install these drivers: (. Writes "not meeting the minimum requirements" My laptop is Acer TravelMate 2420. Look forward to improved versions and hopefully good.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

could you post a download link for the driver only, maybe working or something

the bdd driver where to download ? or where to find it inside w8 setup?

is there a version that installs on mobile 915GM/GMS,910GML, i have driver 6.14.10.4764 latest and this modded driver wont work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

I installed Windows 8 Developer Preview and Aero works! unfortunately I can not install the drivers. Hardware acceleration is not working and to cut the movies. System drivers are a "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" Screen on my laptop:
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

is that windows 8?i don't want windows 8 i want windows 7 with aero how to do that ? , can you upload the drivers somewhere?find the on your computer at driver details .. 10x

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

The BDD only comes with Windows 8 because it was modded as an extra into the OS. The WDDM 1.2 in Windows 8 only supports the WDDM 1.2 driver and nothing else. You can't install the native XPDDM onto Windows 8 because it was removed.

Also botelucian, please post the specifications of your laptop to the forum or email them to me so that I can make a laptop/ destktop specific driver. The moddded driver only works on a Dell B130 with 2.1GHZ and 2GB of ram. Please remember that these drivers don't have full support behind them other than our dev. team. Intel doesn't accept their existence and Microsoft doesn't want to sign them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

thats what i have a dell b130/insprion 1300 same thing pentium 4 1.6 ghz overlocked with pinmod to 2.1 with 2 gb ram ,ps no offence but screw intel they are not helping in any way

so my full specs intel pentium m725 buss speed 133 mhz, rated buss speed 532 mhz core speed 2128 mhz (oc from 1600 mhz), 2 gb ram

video Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family -Driver version 6.14.10.4764 ,motherboard dell 0GD366 Southbridge Model 82801FBM (ICH6-M) Chipset Model i915GMS/i910GML

can i manualy force the drivers ? unpack it from the exe , an go via device manager update driver , ....let me pick a list of device drivers from my computer ? forcing the driver on ?

nope not working tried a few from the list 945 , 965, amd 82945 not working on my lapie witch one should i pic ? can you make a driver and delete the ones that dont work,or underline the right one

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

First, thank you for the great work on providing the GMA driver!

I also have an issue with the minimum specs. My company notebooks are the ultraportable Toshiba Portege/Dynabook R200, which have the ultra low voltage 1.2GHz Pentium M CPU and only 1.2GB RAM and there is no way to upgrade beyond that. We have upgraded the pathetic 1.8" HDD to an SSD. The machine is powerful enough to run anything besides modern games and I have been using it with Win7 for almost a year. Here is the detailed spec: http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/portege_R205-S209.pdf http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/portege_R205-S209.pdf

Is there a way to bypass the hardware check of the installer? I am sure the machine is powerful enough, but most ultra low voltage CPUs are not clocked at 1.7GHz... And so much RAM is only required for cache which is not very important with the SSD we have...

Please post some instructions on how to bypass the hardware check and install the driver.

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos