Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

Intel ARC A750 driver problem with some games

Ronie
Beginner

Hello ,

I have a problem with some games in my case Battlefield 1 and Need For Speed "Heat". The error pops up when these games are started I've attached some screenshots below. I am using the latest drivers from Intel for this video card as shown in the screenshots.

Screenshot error ;

Schermafbeelding_20221201_165547.png

Installed driver version.

Schermafbeelding_20221201_201939.png

System info :

Schermafbeelding_20221201_202233.png

Hopefully someone has a solution I have owned the video card for a week now. Other games run very well like Battlefield V and Call of Duty Modern warfare 2.

This is a Modern warfare 2 video that I streamed : https://youtu.be/ML8Mp-rZMn0

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Ronie,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ Arc communities.

We understand the issue that you are experiencing with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics.

To start please help us answer the following questions:

• Is the Resizable BAR option enabled on your device? in case you are not familiar with this option please visit the following link for more information:

What Is Resizable BAR and How Do I Enable It?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000090831/graphics.html

• Were you able to run the games before or do the games run but after getting the message they crash?

• Download and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* make sure to check the box "Everything" and save the resulting .txt file you can attach it to your reply. Link for Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

This information will allow us to review the possible causes of the error message you are receiving.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Ronie,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Robert Q

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Ronie,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

0 Kudos
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Ronie,

We would like to inform you that this is a known issue, Intel is working with the Game developers to address this issue, since this issue is still being worked on we cannot provide any specific ETA as this requires combined efforts from Intel and the game developers.

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

0 Kudos
Ronie
Beginner

Thanks for your help this is a problem for me be course i like to play Battlefield 1 i try some solutions but nothing works for me.

I have purchased another video-card and give this one to my grandson he plays other games where this problem does not occur.

But my system maybe it helps :

- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
- 16,0 GB RAM
- SSD Harddisk
- Asrock Intel Arc A750 Challenger D 8G OC videocard
- Asus prime h310m-a r2.0 with updatet bios to support resizable BAR
- IIyama monitor 1920 X 1080 144Mhz

After a bios update Resizable BAR was on.

My games with problems :

- Need For Speed Heat

- Battlefield 1 

- Race Room experience

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Ronie,

Thank you for your response. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this can cause playing these games, hopefully, we will find a solution as soon as possible. Also, we appreciate the information provided it may be really useful.

As we have informed you about the status of this issue, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos