Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20655 Discussions

Intel ARC A770 16GB LE has issues using AI features in 'ON1 Photo Raw 2023/2024' Software

Waspy
Beginner

Applying both 'NoNoise AI' and 'Tack Sharp AI' within the software is causing image corruption / image glitching, showing mostly black (sometimes blue) screen and part multicoloured artifacts/glitching in the area that shows the image being edited. 

I created a support request on 09/17/2023 and provided all the information that was asked of me, and more. I've left several updates after trying quite a few driver updates, however getting replies or updates from INTEL  has been unsatisfactory for such a huge company.

Any help and/or progress updates would be much appreciated, otherwise I shall consider returning the GPU to INTEL as it fails to work as advertised (For creators).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Waspy

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

We are actively looking into this issue and our dev team is still working on it. I advise you that you continue to reply to your original ticket if you need more information on the status of your request. Please note this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel since we are keeping track of this problem on your original support ticket, however, other community members will be able to reply.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Waspy
Beginner
I can inform you that the previous beta driver 31.0.101.5074 and the current whql driver 31.0.101.5081 seem to have fixed the issue.
0 Kudos