Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20946 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 Blank screen with Display Port

andieoz
Novice

I am unable to use any display port on the A750, when I do use them when booting I see the motherboard splash screen and shortly after that the screen goes blank. I have tried the following to resolve the issue.

Rebooted using each DP
Changed DP lead
Turned resize bar off and on in Bios
Lowered the Screen Resolution

HDMI works fine, but I want to use the DP as I get ghosting on text when using HDMI. I bought the card about four months ago and I was using the DP with my old card. When I received the card I tried the Display Ports on day one and they didn't work so I thought it was my monitor.

CPU: Intel i7 12700KF
MOBO: MSI Z690 Tomahawk
MEMORY: 32 GB
GFX: Intel ARC A750 (Drivers: 31.0.101.4576)
Asus Monitor MG24UQ 4K (DP 1.2)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
andieoz
Novice

Thanks for your help, but I think I have done enough testing. I would like to think if both devices meet the display port standards of 1.0,1.1,1.2 I shouldn't have a problem. I don't have a spare monitor to test the Arc card on, but I don't have any problems with the RTX 2070 or an older AMD card when using display port. It might be the Arc card or the monitor but I'm done testing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
24 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello andieoz,

We appreciate your patience. We are currently reviewing, but we are jumping in the thread to inform you that there is a new driver version available, 31.0.101.4824. Please update your graphics driver and let us know if the issue remains.

In case the problem persists, share with us the following system reports:

1. Intel Graphics Command Center report
  2. DxDiag report

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello andieoz,

We are jumping in the thread to check if you have been able to test the new driver, 31.0.101.4824. In case the issue remains, please share with us the system reports.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello andieoz,

Since we haven't heard from you, we will now proceed to close the thread. If you need additional information, please open a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello andieoz,

We are posting in this thread to inform you that we have tried to contact you on your account-associated email requesting you to update your graphics driver by going here: Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - Windows*. However, since we have not received a response, we will proceed to close the case. If you have any other questions, open a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos