Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20918 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 Flickering

Arc
Beginner

Recently I bought an Intel Arc A750 AsRock challenger edition. The card works great for the most part except for the fact that when playing games such as ROBLOX or using programs such as iCUE, there seems to be a small screen flickering with the card. I'm rather unsure of how to fix this issue and would greatly appreciate any help.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Arc  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I will gladly assist you here. 

Have you tried updating the latest graphics driver

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the driver installation and doing the clean installation process without internet connection. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Arc  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Arc
Beginner

Hello, @Jocelyn_Intel 

After updating the drivers, I seem to only be experiencing this flickering issue in one game, ROBLOX. I believe the problem to be not with the graphics card, but the program itself. I have used DDU on my previous drivers and then installed new ones, I presume that this problem is most likely ROBLOX?

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Arc  

Thank you for the information provided. 

In that case, can you please provide us with a video showing the flickering issue and an Intel® SSU report so we can investigate further? 

Note: Make sure to mark the box that says "everything" before pressing the Scan button. After that, click on "Next>" and select "Save" and then, attach the .txt file. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Arc  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Arc 

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos