Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20637 Discussions

Intel Arc A770 16GB LE Drivers are constantly failing to install

AbstractTestament

I have just installed my new GPU into my system and I am not able to update my drivers for the card. The installer extracts, opens for 5 seconds and closes. I have tried all the drivers, including the beta drivers.

I have run out of ideas and have asked reddit as well as here. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, AbstractTestament.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We would be more than glad to help you solve the problem with the drivers for the Intel Arc A770 16GB LE.

To better assist you, we would like to ask for the following details:

If the issue continues, please share with us a log file from the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html) so we can check your system specs and verify if there might be any problem.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AbstractTestament

As far as I am aware, all my hardware is compatible with the a770 and it does show up correctly in windows device manager.

I have used the DDU many time so far. I have cleared the NVidia drivers that I had previously along with what drivers there might have been for the A770

The issue is still persistant to this day. I have attached a SSU Log to this reply.

And thanks for getting back to me!

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, AbstractTestament.

Thank you for attaching the SSU logs. As I reviewed the SSU logs and I found that your current version of Intel Arc A770 Graphics is 31.0.101.3959. I kindly suggest you try to install the latest version of the Intel Arc A770 Graphics driver (31.0.101.5186/31.0.101.5234 (WHQL Certified)) and observe if the issue persists. 

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, AbstractTestament.

Thank you for attaching the SSU logs. As I reviewed the SSU logs and I found that your current version of Intel Arc A770 Graphics is 31.0.101.3959. I kindly suggest you try to install the latest version of the Intel Arc A770 Graphics driver (31.0.101.5186/31.0.101.5234 (WHQL Certified)) and observe if the issue remains. If yes, kindly try to run the Microsoft* .NET Framework Repair Tool: (https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=30135), ensure the Windows is up to date, and try to re-install Windows.

Kindly let us know if the resolution fixes the issue.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, AbstractTestament.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, AbstractTestament.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos