Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

Intel Arc Control not installing

pixlator25
Beginner

Happy Easter, I am having an issue with installing intel arc control. When I try to install it via the "Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - WHQL - Windows*", and "Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - BETA - Windows*". When I go through the process of installing it at the very end of it, it has installed everything but Intel Arc Control. I have tried a variety of things like trying the process all over again, I have taken it out of my computer and put it back in, I have quite literally unplugged it and plugged it back in, and I have uninstalled the intel things from my pc besides the things for my graphics card. If my cpu matters it is a i5-4690.

Any help to install it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello pixlator25,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. Maybe, fellow community members have the knowledge and jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, helping to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued."

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos