Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20627 Discussions

Iron Harvest Effects/Artifacting

Alpha_Buddy
Beginner

Recently got Iron Harvest and I run it on a 7700x and an arc a770. When I played two missions I noticed that whenever effects would appear on screen such as explosions and gunshots some weird green glitches on screen would occur. I tried turning off some settings and trying to see of any fixes online. The game also crashes randomly throughout gameplay. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Alpha_Buddy

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing issues when playing Iron Harvest on your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. Please share with us the following information:

• Share a short video showing the issue.
  • Does the crash involves an error message or is the game just closing to desktop?
  • Share screenshots of the in-game graphics settings.
  • Is Resizable BAR enabled on your system?
  • What distribution service was the game downloaded from?
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Alpha_Buddy
Beginner
I will attach a video as soon as i am able
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Alpha_Buddy

Please share with us the information requested in my previous post to further assist you with this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Alpha_Buddy 

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos