Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20926 Discussions

Intel Arc Control

Redtash1
Novice

I have an Intel I9-12900k and Sparkle A770 GPU. To use Fooocus you have to disable IGPU so it will use A770 GPU which works fine but when I disable the IGPU the Intel Arc Control in performance tuning the fan speed control option completely disappears and changes my custom fan curve and also changes the GPU Temperature limit. As you can see in attached pictures, where you select the different GPU's, when both are enabled fan option is available but when IGPU is disabled the fan curve option completely disappears. Thank you.

1 Solution
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Redtash1,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article; How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Redtash1,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article; How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Redtash1
Novice

Here is the SSU report. Thank you.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Redtash1,

Thank you so much for the quick response and for providing us with your SSU.

I will raise the case with our engineers for further guidance, and I will provide you with an update as soon as I have their response.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos