Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 5100

SamuelL
Beginner

Bonjour à tous,

je viens vers vous après 3 jours de bugs sur mon ordinateur. Je ne connais pas la communauté mais je cherche désespérément une solution a mon problème. J'ai récemment tenté d'installer la dernière mise à jour de mon pilote graphique Intel Iris Graphics 5100. Suite à plusieurs échecs, certains bugs sont apparus, comme le ralentissement extrême de mes actions sur mon bureau, ou typiquement le fait que je ne puisse plus changer la luminosité de mon ordinateur (la luminosité reste au max et c'est très dérangeant) : les touchent de luminosité sur mon clavier ne réagissent plus, et il n'y a plus de paramètres de luminosité dans les réglages. En plus de cela, je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'ai plus d'option "mettre en veille" pour mon ordinateur. J'ai essayé d'installer le driver précédent via le site d'Intel, mais le programme d'installation a échoué. J'ai essayé d'aller dans le gestionnaire de périphérique, mais je n'y arrive plus parce que soit-disant l'application est bloquée par un administrateur. 

Voilà, j'espère vraiment que vous pourrez m'aider. 

PS : En plus de cela s'ajoute 2 mise à jour Windows (fonctionnalité + qualité) qui restent bloquées depuis plusieurs jours dans Windows update. 

Merci d'avance, 

Samuel

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello SamuelL,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I need to inform you that our support is only provided in English. Therefore, we may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread.

To better assist you I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

• For how long you’ve been experiencing this behavior?
  • Did you make any changes in the system prior to this situation?
  • What is the model of your computer?
  • How do you usually update the drivers/firmware of your computer?

To gather general information about your system and determine what could be possibly causing this behavior please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.   

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link 

1. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 

2. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   

3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   

4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello SamuelL

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

0 Kudos
SamuelL
Beginner

Thank you esteban, 

Yes, I brought my laptop to a professional whp helped me to set the problem. Now the problem is fixed. Thank you for help ! 

best regards, 

Samuel

Esteban_D_Intel

Hello SamuelL,

Thank you so much for your response.

I’m glad to know that you were able to resolve this behavior on your side.

Then, we will proceed with the closure of this inquiry. If you need further assistance please post a new question and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Note: Please consider that this thread is no longer being monitored by Intel.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos