Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Intel DSA Windows 11 PRO - not scan and NOT support !

BenderClark
Beginner

I have made all new PC hardware for Windows 11.  I have Updated to Windows 11 PRO with Clean Installment. HOWEVER, the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) will  NOT scan. All my new hardware is Ten Generation.  

The error says,  "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system". It does NOT tell me what's the issue. 

I have updated the Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Driver, Manually - Latest version: 30.0.100.9955.

I have Uninstalled Intel DSA with Intel Uninstaller.  I have reinstalled the Intel DSA ...again ....BUT .......Intel DSA keeps on  saying, "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system". It does NOT tell me what's the issue. 

Here is my hardware:

1.  My CPU is - Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz - Ten Generation - year 2020.  -  Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630

2.  My motherboard is -  ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z490-P -  for Intel CPU Ten Generation - year 2020

3.  64 GB Ram.

It was all fine with NO issues with Windows 10 PRO ...but now,  Intel DSA is NOT working for Windows 11 PRO.

Any Help ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello BenderClark

In regards to this behavior, we would like to inform you that as per the Download Center, Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is not yet available for Windows* 11. It says: "Note: This application is supported on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows® 10 using Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers."

That may be the reason why it is not scanning, and our recommendation is to wait for a new update of the app.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @BenderClark

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to review this behavior further. We will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available or in case additional information is required from your environment.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
BenderClark
Beginner

Thanks..... I will be waiting   LOL

0 Kudos
BenderClark
Beginner

@AndrewG_Intel    -   

Thanks..... I will be waiting   LOL

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello BenderClark

In regards to this behavior, we would like to inform you that as per the Download Center, Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is not yet available for Windows* 11. It says: "Note: This application is supported on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows® 10 using Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers."

That may be the reason why it is not scanning, and our recommendation is to wait for a new update of the app.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
BenderClark
Beginner
Thank You !

I’ll be waitjbg for the new update 😎
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @BenderClark 

I'm using Intel DSA on Windows 11 and it is working. Do not forget to install the Chipset Driver before installing and running IDSA. The LAN Driver should be also installed manually, since it is not supported for desktops by IDSA.

Leon

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello BenderClark

Thank you for your response.

We just checked again regarding this behavior and the information we received is that Intel® DSA will run on a system with Windows 11 OS. It will be optimized for Windows 11 drivers as part of our next release which is expected to be released soon. Thank you for your understanding.

Also, since the question has been marked as Solved, we will proceed to close it now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
BenderClark
Beginner
Thank You with the new update 😎

I be waiting LOL

I have this as Solved because INTEL DSA does Not run .. so…. my question has been answered.

Thanks
0 Kudos