Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20654 Discussions

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant No message

Owshimaynkraft
Beginner

So, I downloaded this Updater ( Intel® Driver & Support Assistant ) but, the message was given to me is 

"No Configuration Data
There was no internet available during program startup on June 12, 2023 at 23:57. Please refresh the page to try again "
Any idea how to fix it?

And for those who are confused, The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant icon in the task bar 

lower right, says that I have an Update available. My internet is working fine, I have no Adblocker or any extensions. I am using Chrome as my browser.

Device/Information about my Computer:

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 4736Z

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Owshimaynkraft,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

To better assist you, we would like to confirm the following information:

• Are you using any browser plug-ins installed?
  • Try clearing your browser cache (Shift + F5 button), then try rescanning IDSA
  • If this didn't resolve their issue, you should ensure both the Intel® DSA Service and Intel® DSA Updater service show a status of Running.
    • In Windows Search, type Services and scroll to find Intel(R) Driver & Support Assistant.
    • Confirm the Status shows Running for both IDSA services; if it isn't running, then start the service if necessary by right-clicking and choosing Start.
    • Check to see if any Windows* updates are pending.
    • Restart the system.
  • We would like to ask for more system information. Create a system report using the following:
  • Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU)
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."
  •  Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Folders:
    • Open Intel® DSA on the browser of your preference.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Find the Folder Location field.
    • Click on the hyperlink of the location.
    • Select the three folders shown and then right-click.
    • Click on Send to.
    • Click on the Compressed (zipped) folder.
    • Save it in the desired location.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Owshimaynkraft,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Owshimaynkraft,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos