Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Intel Driver and Support Assistant not working

WarFiN
Beginner

The intel driver and support assistant isnt working. I have installed it on my laptop(msi GE63 Raider RGB 8RF) and my moms laptop(Asus Zenbook 13) and it doesent work on any of them. Firstly, when i turn on my laptop, the app doesent respond at all. It starts up but no notifications like you have 2 updates remaining or anything. After 15 mins i get a notification that you have 2 updates remaining, like can it just notify me when i start my computer? Secondly, after i get the notification and i go to download the drivers on the website, it gives an error like: "Download Failed Unexpectedly". 15 MINS OF WAITING FOR THIS? it doesent work on either of my moms laptop or mine. I have literally tried EVERY POSSIBLE WAYS TO FIX THIS but it doesent work. PLS HELP MEEEE.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello WarFiN,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide a screenshot of the error when trying to download the driver.

As well, please download the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Uninstaller (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19333/intel-driver-support-assistant-uninstaller.html?v=t), follow the steps and then reinstall the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15951/19792/intel-processor-diagnostic-tool.html?).

Please let me know of the outcome.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos