Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel Drivers Help

Ddesh1
Beginner

Hello everyone, I'm new, sorry if I created the thread wrong.

I do not speak much English, sorry if the translation is not very good.

A few days ago, I downloaded Football Manager 19, I can enter and play, but in some moments, I have an error due to the "low memory" graphic card.

Investigating with the support of the game, my problem is the drivers of my computer. My despair is that I can not update them, because it is a discontinued product.

I have the HD GRAPHICS 3000 and an I3 processor of 2.20Ghz.

How can I solve this problem ? my last update is from 2015/2016!

Important fact, I have windows 10. I'm desperate, I bought the game and I can not enjoy it.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, but HD 3000 graphics (and your processor) are not supported on windows 10.

Doc

0 Kudos
Ddesh1
Beginner

Hello, many thanks for answering. And what could I do to solve it? Could I go back to windows 7 and solve the problem?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You could go back to windows 7. However, that is really not a solution for the older hardware, just a temporary fix, and may not address the memory issue you are having.

If your device is a desktop, you could try adding a graphics card (amd or nvidia-based). But, you have to be careful, as not all are compatible as they say.

Now, I know you do not want to hear this, but the best solution going forward is to get a new or newer system that is supported on Windows 10.

Doc

0 Kudos