Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20972 Discussions

Intel Graphics Command Center not loading

yaboiarg
Beginner

Hello!

I recently rembered that the Intel Graphics Command Center exists and I tried to use it to change my resolution in a game, but to my surprise, it never seems to stop loading.

I've tried everything. Please help 🙂

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello yaboiarg,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

All gaming-related features have been moved from Intel® Graphics Command Center to our newest gamer-focused user interface, Intel® Arc™ Control. We recommend that users who meet the minimum requirements for Arc Control install the application to tweak their gaming features and settings and screen/game capture-related features.  Intel® Arc™ Control is bundled with our latest graphics software packages on Intel.com. For more information, see Information on Intel® Arc™ Control.

However, if you would like to continue further troubleshooting your issue where theIntel® Graphics Command Center will not open, we will be more than glad to help you.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello yaboiarg,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos