Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Intel Graphics Display Driver for Windows 8?! (But the driver is a windows 10 driver) has stopped and recovered (sometimes never recovers)

MFox2
Beginner

I installed the driver here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81496/Intel-HD-Graphics-4600-for-4th-Generation-Intel-Core-Processors Intel® Download Center for Windows 10 to solve this same problem i was having with the windows 8 driver HOWever the issue still persists.

My laptop is a ASUS ROG G750JM.

Uses Nvidia Optimus.

Also Asus has no driver yet for my computer.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

The latest version for your graphics controller is 4256, if you have it already, I would recommend waiting for next driver releases for Windows 10 at same download center page because the engineering department is actually working to correct graphics driver issues that were reported here:

Allan.

0 Kudos
MFox2
Beginner

I have the new driver already the issues still persist it bluescreened again just now so I switched to my second hard drive that has arch linux on it for the time being until the issues have been resolved.

Thank you for letting me know that it's being worked on.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

You are welcome. I really hope new drivers will fix this issue.

Allan.

0 Kudos