Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]

wilff1
Beginner

Intel DSA has 1 software update available for the above

I install and restart without any errors, but Intel DSA notifys me of update available again

I have tried installing and restarting many times but with same outcome

A remedy would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @wilff1 

You asked for remedy so, I've given to you.  FYI, you have probably the latest driver version 10.18.10.5161, dated Aug 6, 2020 installed already. You may verify this by checking the driver version in the Device Manager. You get false alarm from IDSA, because this driver is packed in a package version 15.33.53.5161, dated Oct 23, 2020. The difference in date, makes this problem in IDSA.

Leon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulK
Beginner

I am having the same issue.  Would also appreciate a remedy.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Intel driver and support assistant but it did not make a difference.  thanks. 

LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to be not bothered by  Intel DSA with this update, you may hide this update: How to Turn off the Driver Update Notification from Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)

Leon

0 Kudos
wilff1
Beginner

Thanks, but preferably want the update installed successfully rather than not

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @wilff1 

You asked for remedy so, I've given to you.  FYI, you have probably the latest driver version 10.18.10.5161, dated Aug 6, 2020 installed already. You may verify this by checking the driver version in the Device Manager. You get false alarm from IDSA, because this driver is packed in a package version 15.33.53.5161, dated Oct 23, 2020. The difference in date, makes this problem in IDSA.

Leon

0 Kudos
wilff1
Beginner

Thanks again Leon, you're absolutely right about my driver version, I didn't realise.

Regards

0 Kudos