Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

Intel® Graphics - Windows® DCH Drivers Installation error in Windows 10

JACK520
Beginner

When I wanna update my Intel® Graphics - Windows® DCH Drivers (Install_Driver.PNG) , it shows me this error message as shown in the attachment (Error_Driver.PNG) . Could someone explain to me why this happened? Any solution for that?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @JACK520

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following details?

1- Are you using only Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) to try to install the driver? Is the error message triggered when using Intel® DSA, the manual .exe file driver installer, or both? Please provide details.

2- What is the driver version that you are trying to install that shows this error message?

3- Why are you interested in installing the driver version regarding this matter? Are you experiencing any other graphics issues?

4- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello JACK520

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello JACK520

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos