Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Graphics and Command Center | Streaming | Others

Ali_Bukhari
Beginner

So I have installed the new intel graphics center and been using for more than a year. It works fine but has a few problems don't know if their just my problem or others are facing it as well. 

So the thing is that first when I try to run Valorant, it does not run, nor does it have any proper optimization option(as it has for other games like Skyrim) apart from anti aliasing and other similar stuff. I can run Valorant separately but can't using the graphics center. It tells me that Exe file is not find.

Other problem is regarding streaming. It would be helpful if there was a demo or tutorial about how to start streaming with the new graphics center. I tried everything. I don't know what to enter in the streaming URL. I tried entering my stream key/URL from both twitch and YouTube but it didn't work and kept giving me error that could not start streaming, undefined behavior, update your graphics driver, turn of any VPN or fire wall. I have the latest graphics drivers. I can stream with other steaming applications but not with this one.

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T480. i7 8650u 20GB DDR4 2400Mhz Ram 500GB SSD. I use the integrated graphics.  

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Ali_Bukhari
Beginner

Is this what you need.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Ali_Bukhari, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, in the following link you will find the Intel® Graphics Command Center Capture User Guide, for you to review it and confirm some details about the tool:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058483/graphics.html

Just to make sure, if you try to use the option for regular recording, not streaming, but just recording, using the Intel® Graphics Command Center, does that feature works?

Please provide the Intel® Graphics Command Center report so we can verify further details about the configuration of it:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Ali_Bukhari
Beginner

I can record but not stream. 

I have tried putting my stream url that didn't work. Then I tired putting my stream url then stream key in brackets as its highlighted in the box, that also didn't work.

I keep getting the same error "Could not start streaming" "Undefined Behavior" "Update your graphics driver and make sure there is no vpn or firewall while streaming".

I checked it multiple times, I had no active vpn and had allowed the Intel Graphics and command center to bypass the firewall.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Ali_Bukhari, Thank you very much for providing that information and the pictures.

We are sorry to hear the issue persists, in order for us to further assist you with this matter, could you please follow the instructions in the link below and attach the file report of the Intel® Graphics Comand Center?

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Ali_Bukhari, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Ali_Bukhari, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos