Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Intel Graphics

RyleeJ
Beginner

Is it okay to install Intel arc graphics when I have Intel iris Xe graphics? IDSA keeps trying to get me to install Intel Arc drivers, I want to make sure its okay because I have Intel iris Xe and not Intel Arc.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @RyleeJ

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I totally comprehend your concern, this Arc driver is actually compatible with your Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics and you can install them if you want to. You can check this article for more information about this: Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) Offering Intel® Arc™ Drivers For a System With Integrated Graphics. 

Please, let us know if you have more questions or if you need further assistance. 

Best regards,   

Jocelyn M.    

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @RyleeJ

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @RyleeJ

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos