It seems your computer is on switchable graphics, I would recommend removing any Intel and Nvidia graphics driver from windows control panel.
Re install the Intel graphics driver following the next steps:
1. Login with administrator privileges
2. Open Control Panel
3. Open Device Manager
4. Click on "Display adapters"
5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"
6. Click on the "Driver" tab
7. Click on "Update Driver" button
8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
10. Click on "Have Disk" button
11. Click "Browse"
12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Beta Intel HD Graphics driver to
13.Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS
16. Click "Next" driver should now be installing.
17. If successful, click "Close"
Download the zip graphics driver here:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=4th+Generation+Intel%C2%AE+Core%E2%84%A2+Processors+... Intel® Download Center
Please obtain Nvidia driver from your computer manufacturer's web site and try again.