Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 400 - Latest version

Columbo
Beginner

Hi All

I have ran Intel DSA to find out the latest version of my Graphics Driver......however the app just says 'scanning your system' and the egg timer just goes on and on with no outcome.

How can i find out if my driver is up to date and if its out of date is it safe to upload a latest version and if so where can i download it

I have a Intel HD Graphics 400 version 20.19.15.5070

System Model HP Laptop 15-bs0xx
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU 2CQ68EA#ABU
Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz, 1601 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Insyde F.24, 25/09/2017

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Do not use IDSA.

you can find the latest driver here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18369/intel-graphics-driver-for-windows-15-40.html

This does not mean it will work.  HP may have other plans for you and your laptop.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Columbo
Beginner

thank you.....good advice

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Columbo,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel HD Graphics 400.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Are you having issues with your processor or graphics?

3. Are you only having issues with the scan from the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Columbo,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Columbo,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos