Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel® HD Graphics 520 - Asus Zenbool display flickering

BTTan
Beginner

I am using a Asus Zenbook laptop UX330UA model. Recently, the screen started flickering when Windows 10 started running. From Intel Driver & Support Assistant it says is using Intel HD Gracphics 520. I am not able to rollback the driver. Is there any way to get previous version of driver that works? So that can do a manual rollback ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

BTTan, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate response to your question, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

By any chance, do you remember the graphics driver version being used when it was working fine before?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello BTTan, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello BTTan, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos