Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 620 Citrix issue

BKlin
Beginner

Hello everyone, I am new to the community here and wanted help for a Citrix issue with an Intel HD 620 Graphics Card used with dual screen.

I bought a few weeks ago a HP ProBook 650 G3 and wanted to connect it to a separate screen for use as an extended desktop.

Configuration was not a problem and the whole thing works fine.

BUT: When I open a Citrix session, I am unable to swip a Programm from the Laptop screen to the other one, even though the Desktop is correctly extended on both screens. I only see the mouse moving to the other screen, the windows I want to move is just like disappearing behind the desktop.

I tried with two different Citrix Receiver versions (4.8 and 4.9) and also updated the driver (version 24.20.100.6025) to the newest (vers. 24.20.100.6194), without success.

Does anybody already have encountered the same problem?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Bklinik, We will do our best to try to fix this problem.

For testing purposes, if you try to use the clone mode instead of the extended mode, are you able to see the desktop of both monitors?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Berner Klinik, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
BKlin
Beginner

Hi Alberto

Sorry, I didn't see your first message. The clone mode works fine. The problem only appears when I try to swipe a program from one screen to the other in extended mode.

Regards,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@Bklinik: No problem at all. I noticed that on the video you drag the window to the other screen but we are not sure if you drop it, sometimes the window will be visible on the other monitor until you drop it.

If the problem remains, then the next thing to do, will be to get in contact directly with Citrix support so they can provide further details about this subject and the proper driver for your platform:

https://www.citrix.com/support/open-a-support-case/ https://www.citrix.com/support/open-a-support-case/

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
BKlin
Beginner

Hi Alberto,

You're right, I only dragged the windows, but dropping it leads to the same result. The windows remains invisible (like beeing in the background) and unreachable.

I will contact Citrix and post here an answer if they can help me to solve the problem.

Regards,

0 Kudos
BKlin
Beginner

Update if it can help: I tried the same with another HP laptop equipped with an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and everything works fine.

Regards,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Bklinik: Thank you very much for providing those details.

Yes, in this case, the best thing to do will be to get in contact with Citrix support directly so they can further assist you with this scenario.

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos