Dear Intel team,
i need your help urgently.
1) If i open "Intel HD Graphics control panel" and click on a menu (except "Display") then menu will not appear and show properly. (see image 1 & 2)
2) if i click on menu "Display" then the control panel crashes!
- I have tried to delete GfxUIEx.exe.config in system32.
- i checked my region settings and confirming that my "system locale" is English US.
- reinstalled the intel latest driver several times. From device manager and with iobit uninstaller.
- tried compatibility mode etc ...
nothing helped !
I have no HDMI cable/device connected or second display.
Win 8.1 64bit Enterprise
Acer Aspire V3-772G
Geforce GT 750M
Your only option is to completely uninstall the Intel graphics driver and then reinstall it. If that doesn't fix it, you are likely out of luck (your processor is 9 years old and was discontinued long ago).
Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
We hope that the assistance provided by the community has been helpful.
We would like to inform you that due to the Intel® HD Graphics 4600 has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.
Note: You might need to search for the proper Product Category and click on its "Show more" link if the product is not visible in the top rows.
Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.
Intel Customer Support Technician