Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21070 Discussions

Intel Iris Xe series graphics support 3D software or not? Fashion designer applications

Kasra_RMZN
Beginner

Hi Dears,

I need to know if intel Iris Xe graphics can run 3D software such as Clo 3D and Marvelous Designer or not? I am looking into a laptop which is using Intel Core-i5-1135G7 CPU with Iris Xe graphics without dedicated graphic card.

If this cannot support my case, i would like any suggestion for me as a fashion designer beginner, what configuration is recommended for me?

Thanks for your kind support

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Kasra_RMZN

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I understand you have some questions related to our Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics Family, and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

According to the developer’s website of both programs you mentioned, the minimum required is an Intel® Core-i5 6400 and the recommended is an Intel® Core-i7/i9 13th Gen or higher.

You can validate the information here:

·      CLO3D

·      Marvelous Designer

That information means that you have a CPU with higher performance than the minimum they recommend. In this case, our recommendation is to check with the developers directly to see how good could be the performance using your processor without a dedicated graphics card.  

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Kasra_RMZN

We hope you are doing fine. 

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos