Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Irish xe graphic cant encode hevc

Ernst22
Beginner

i'm using Intel core i7 1165G7 with Intel Irish Xe Graphics on my laptop. is there any additional driver or setting to enable HEVC encoding on my settings? because im got several trouble on editing video. i'm already use the latest driver but still give cross sign for encode hevc video.

thx

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Ernst22, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the laptop?

Is this a new computer?

Was the HEVC encoding working fine before on this same machine?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Ernst22
Beginner

Hello Alberto,

sorry for the late reply about this. The problem is still exist, just got some review about my laptop capabilities from video converter software my computer can't encode HEVC video but for the decode should be no problem. 

i'm using this laptop ( 11th Gen Intel Processor with Intel Irish Xe Graphics ) to do some videos editing project and its end up with several error all the time about HEVC error ( HEVC code missing error ) and sometimes it freeze / close by themself.

tried reset the laptop to factory setting / fresh windows, problem still exist.

Could you figure out where is the problem / root cause? here i attach the SSU Information about my laptop.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ernst22, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Ernst22, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Roland_87
New Contributor I

I have the same issue with my Intel HD750 graphics card.

0 Kudos