Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21062 Discussions

Intel NUC X15 doesnt display after start

Mvt
Beginner
Hello.My laptop doesn t show anything on the screen after I turn it on.The light around the power on button starts normal but then it stops and starts blinking three times in a patern.I tried searching for a solution but it seems to involve the memory of the laptop which is quite difficult to access.I tried pressing the power on button for about 10 seconds and then pressing it again but still no display.The monitor doesn t seem damaged.I had issues with the laptop for about a week.The usb adaptor would show error 43 and my keyboard would stop working.In these last days it got worse.The laptop would randomly turn off and sometimes would continously type ||||||||////.I tried to use Windows Defender but it said everything was fine.I woke up this morning and it stopped displaying anything with that weird 3 blinking pattern.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Mvt,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. This situation is unacceptable to us too and I will do my best to help you with this issue.

Before I continue further, I want to confirm the following:

1. What is the exact model of your laptop?

2. For how long can you use your laptop before it shuts down?

3. Are these issues present out of the box? Or, are they recent?

4. Just to confirm, you are not able to test a different RAM, is that right?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Mvt, 

I would like to know if you still experience issues with your display or if you were able to fix it. I will be waiting for your confirmation.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Mvt, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos