Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel PCie Controller x16-1901 Code 10

JakeLidem
Beginner

I run a GeForce GTX 1650 Ti (supposedly) and an Intel Core i5-10300H on my build, or just an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 in short. On Device Manager, only my integrated graphic card appears but my discrete graphics do not. By the way, I do have the hidden-view option toggled. I went digging and in System Devices, my PCie Controller can't transition. Due to this, I've tried uninstalling the drivers for my discrete GPU to come back, but I accidentally removed it with no luck.

Oh, and, Acer drivers I have also used.

I have tried:

Looking through UCEI.

Updating PCI-to-PCI bridge/

Installing Intel drivers.

Installing NVIDIA drivers (no compatible hardware is found).

Checked through my hardware yet nothing is disconnected.

Tried adding legacy hardware through Device Manager.

Tried manually adding values to the NVIDIA installer.

Reset my computer and restarted it several times over.

Disabled driver security protocol through advanced options.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Does your acer bios allow both nvidia and intel to be active at the same time?  Check your bios.  It is often the case that when using a graphics card that the processor graphics are disabled.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
JakeLidem
Beginner

I went into the Acer BIOS but had no luck finding anything related to Nvidia. Unless there are specific things I need to do before, I didn't see an option.

0 Kudos
JakeLidem
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

or vice-versa.

...S

0 Kudos
JakeLidem
Beginner

JakeLidem_1-1670374763936.png

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello JakeLidem,

Based on the information given, we recommend contacting Acer for further assistance regarding hybrid graphics configuration.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos