Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Intel(R) Pcie controller x16-1901 driver issue

sangeeth
Novice

,My laptop model is Acer Nitro 5. I am facing issue with this intel driver so that my secondary graphics (Nvidia) is also not detecting due to this driver . I  think this driver is related to graphics card. I have rolled back to win10 from win 11 whether to check if any windows issue , but after installing win10 also my issue is not resolved. Please provide me any solution. 

this driver is not updating and showing error code 10this driver is not updating and showing error code 10

0 Kudos
27 Replies
JimmySinns
Beginner

hi sir i was wondering if u found a fix for that issue? 

im having the same issue with my acer nitro 5 (an515-55).

i think we are facing same issue and we have same device model and specs.

0 Kudos
JimmySinns
Beginner

hi, 

i have the same issue, please help.

ssu attached below.

0 Kudos
ThwariqAnwar
Beginner

Three days ago i had issue while i was gaming the game suddenly got crashed , while i went through the device manager my gpu is not listing and had an exclamation mark on [ intel pcie controller x16 1901] even after updating the driver code 10 issue persist .

My system spec is :

Helios 300

win 11 (updated to check whether issue fixs no use)

i7 -10th gen

nVidia RTX 2060.

Any solution .............?

0 Kudos
jakobyherrick
Beginner
Hello Thwariq,

In my case it was a problem with the graphics card. Maybe it is with you?

Thanks,
JAKOBY
0 Kudos
ThwariqAnwar
Beginner

how did you resolve it . Btw

mine is laptop.

0 Kudos
lmcginnisno1
Beginner

I am also having this issue and I want to know where I can find intel drivers for the PCIe controller to update it. I have looked all over on intel.com and on Google and the only places with drivers are pretty obviously viruses or modded.

0 Kudos
Ranubis
Beginner

Hello! I have the same problem with my laptop which is Acer Nitro AN515-55 I think.

I have:
- i5 10th
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4gb RAM

Here is my ssu

What is the problem?

0 Kudos