Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel Support Assistant not detect my laptop

Gotaii
Novice

Hello, it's been about 1 month I have this problem :

Screenshot_2021-01-10 Assistant pilotes et support Intel®.png

All my components have the last updates

MSI GE62 7RE Apache PRO with Intel HD Graphics 630

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jose_V_Intel

Hello Gotaii,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided, I want to let you know that there will be soon. We have reviewed the endless scan issue and we are working on a fix for this that will be implemented at the end of January.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Support is provided in English only. We can use translators to handle text conversion, but cannot do anything with attachments that contain representations of text in other languages. You need to provide the strings in text form so that we can translate them.

...S

n_scott_pearson
Super User

What browser are you using? Was it working previously? If so, have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Have you gone through the troubleshooting procedures documented here and, if Edge browser, here?

...S

0 Kudos
Gotaii
Novice

Hello, I try with all existing browsers (Edge/Mozilla/Chrome) 

1 months ago the ISA works perfectly but after until today don't work.

I try all procedures, uninstall/reinstall - install last DCH graphic driver

Before in desktop I had a circle on the ISA logo to indicate to me when an update was available (green or orange) but now nothing too

Capture d’écran 2021-01-10 101552.png

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello Gotaii,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided, I want to let you know that there will be soon. We have reviewed the endless scan issue and we are working on a fix for this that will be implemented at the end of January.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician