Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Intel UHD 630 Control Panel on Server 2019

Cozak
Beginner

Hi

I understand that Intel now distributes the control panel via the Microsoft Store. However the Microsoft Store is not available on Windows Server 2019. Is that an alternative way to get the control panel on Server 2019?

I have a Plex server running on Server 2019 and I need the ability to tweak some of the settings in the control panel but have no found a way to install it on this operating system.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Cozak, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Please keep in mind that the Intel® Graphics Control Panel was replaced by the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC). The minimum system requirements for the Intel® Graphics Control Panel are: 

• 6th Generation Intel® Core™ platforms or newer 
  • Windows® 10 version 1709 or higher 
  • Windows® 10 DCH Intel® Graphics Driver version 25.20.100.6618 or newer 

You can check that here. Based on this, the Intel® Graphics Control Panel and Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC) are not available for Windows Server 2019 or similar, just Windows® 10 1709 or higher. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Cozak, 

I hope the previous information was useful to you.

As previously advised the Intel® Graphics Control Panel and Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC) are not available for Windows Server 2019 or similar, just Windows® 10 1709 or higher. 

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you have any questions, please submit a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Sebastian M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos