Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20663 Discussions

Intel UHD 750 big issues

Khalilbel
Novice

Hello I've had a problem for a long time, despite update system and drivers

A problem that does not happen only with some programs, for example, a program Adobe illustrator and RPG in a Box and some games.

Fortnite work well no problem and most game play without problem and use pc all the day no problem with surf and youtube watch Problems happen with the same software every time

same problem happen when i use yuzu emulator but whene i use old driver 27.20.100.9127. yuzu work well and same thing the app RPG in a box work withou any issue but But the same driver did not solve the problem with the program Adobe illustrator, program is original from adobe

I used Unity and blender are working fine

The BIOS is also updated to the latest version and I used a driver from the asus website same problem

Mostly a driver problem When a problem occurs, the device hangs for a few seconds, then returns to work with a problem on screen

A summary of the programs and games that I tried with an old and new driver

driver 27.20.100.9127

Apex : crash With no distortions on the screen

RPG in a Box : Work well

Yuzu : Work Well with VulKan

Adobe illustrator : crash With distortions on the screen

Cemu emulator : Work well

driver 31.0.101.4146

Apex : crash With distortions on the screen

RPG in a Box : crash With distortions on the screen

Yuzu : crash With distortions on the screen

Adobe illustrator : crash With distortions on the screen

Cemu emulator : crash With distortions on the screen

0 Kudos
28 Replies
deepak-kumar
New Contributor I

Hey 
there was a thread on this issue on chromium 

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1253941

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Khalilbel

Thank you for providing the log file. We will look into this internally so as soon as I have more information available for you I will post back. Thank you for your feedback and patience.

Best Regards

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Khalilbel

I have checked this issue with our team and want to let you know that we are working to come up with a solution for it, however, there is no estimated time for a resolution at the moment. Please check the BUG ID for certain apps below in case you want to check the status later on:

Figma ID 15013106831 

Yuzu Emulator ID 14017925912 

Apex Legends ID 15013099189 

We continue to add apps as it seems to be a general issue and similar behavior with most of them. Once the fix is available it will be noted in the driver's release notes. Thank you for the information that you have provided in this thread.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
deepak-kumar
New Contributor I

Hi,
what is mean by BUG ID you mentioned, where to check the status 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Khalilbel

Since there are no further questions, we will be closing this thread. As mentioned in my previous post, please look forward to future driver updates that should include the corresponding fixes for this app's issues. In case you need further assistance feel free to open a new topic as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Beginner

The Intel graphics 750 driver resets the Chrome browser and shuts down several times daily and all Chrome tabs then have to be restored and Chrome restarted and tabs restored each time this occurs. This is unacceptable. Please make the driver and graphics to run continuously without failures. It's not acceptable to lose graphics and video completely while the internet still running. We're lucky that Windows 11 doesn't shut down when this happens too.

0 Kudos
deepak-kumar
New Contributor I

Hi, @750 

I am using Intel UHD 750 on windows 10, the shutdown problem did't happen, 
can you try to open this file in chrome browser to check this bug related to this thread issue please.

https://www.figma.com/file/vgXHjyeXVlGVAtTRarERCV/Landing-Page-Website---Level-Up-Your-Business-(Community)?node-id=0%3A1

after you opening this file in windows 10/11 please replay below the result on this thread 

thanks

0 Kudos
paulphin
Beginner

Any updates on this? I've been dealing with the same issues and it's caused months of miserable PC behavior.

0 Kudos