Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Intel UHD 750 crashes with Figma

Daniel_Turus
Beginner

Hello!

I have a i5 11600k CPU with Intel UHD 750 iGPU with the latest driver installed.
When opening a document in Figma, the canvas crashes.

Could be related to this: https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/UHD-730-crashes-with-Figma-and-WebGL/m-p/1319389#M101456

I'm not sure what info you need, but please ask what exactly you need and I'll send it.

Thank you,

Daniel

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Daniel_Turus

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to review this further, could you please provide us with the following information?

1- Is this a new system? Did the computer work fine before with this app or are you experiencing this issue since the first day that you have the device?

2- If this worked fine before at any moment, were there any recent hardware or software changes that might relate to the point when the issue started? (For instance, Windows, driver, BIOS, or software updates?)

3- Is the issue observed using the customized driver provided by the computer/motherboard manufacturer (OEM)? By any chance do you handle a full list of driver versions that you have tested? Do you know what driver versions work and which versions don't?

4- Please fill up the Template for submitting a Graphics bug available in the link. Make sure to provide detailed step-by-step instructions for reproduction purposes. If possible, please share a short video or screenshots showing the behavior (crash) and steps.

5- A Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the link.

6- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Daniel_Turus

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Daniel_Turus

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos