Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics 610/630 - bug on windows 10 Pro with all updates

jr3151006
Beginner

Hi Intel team,

there are some pictures of the issue on these links below, I´m not sure if the issue is related with Intel Drivers or maybe Windows settings or .Net components needed.

Windows is running with all updates and Intel Graphics app is installed in a way to use alway the lastest software/driver version.

----

Lenovo forum:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Desktop-Towers/v530S-Intel-Graphics-bug-when-using-02-monitors-VGA-HDMI/m-p/5002682?page=1#5132249

Windows Forum:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/84774/win10-pro-2004-with-all-updates-bug-with-intel-uhd.html

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello jr3151006,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community Forums.

To better assist you, please provide the below information:

• Can you please provide more details about the issue or bug?

Attached is the template we require you to use for submitting a Graphics bug. Download this template and filling up accordingly, then make sure it is attached to your post.

Adding this information is crucial for our debug and development teams to promptly address them.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
jr3151006
Beginner

Hi Maria, how are you?

Tks for reply, here is the files. Sorry but I didn't get the 'CUI Bios Version', do you have instructions to obtain it or maybe the desired info is already on SSU or DXDiag results??

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello jr3151006,

Thank you for the report, the steps to reproduce are easy to follow and yet I haven't been able to see the issue on our systems here.

I noticed you are using Windows Insider preview, for this, Microsoft* has requested all issues be reported to them directly, even if it points towards another component.

Please, contact Microsoft* for further support.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos