Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

Intel UHD Graphics 620 - location setting wireless display scaling in registry or configuration file

SScho7
Beginner

We installed Miracast dongles on the screens in our meeting rooms. When you start presenting the scaling setting under wireless display (in Intel Graphics Settings) is to low. We can change it manually but we want to set it pro-actively for all users.

Is this setting being saved in the registry or a configuration file? If yes, where?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SScho7 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Bear in mind that Intel® support for this product we recommend contacting Microsoft for support this behavior related to Miracast* performance. Reference link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023230/emerging-technologies.html Microsoft support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SScho7
Beginner

Hello Leonardo,

My question is not specifically about MiraCast, but about a setting in Intel software. So it would be strange to ask Microsoft about this, no?

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SScho7 The performance of related Miracast* on the system has to be consult with Microsoft and in case this performance is store on the system registry recommend confirming any if changes can be made with Microsoft® to avoid any issue on the system. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SScho7
Beginner

Hello Leonardo,

My question is not about MiraCast but about a setting in "Intel Graphic settings". Microsoft will not be able to help me with that.

Please tell me if this setting (Display - Wirelles display - scaling) can be controlled from the registry or a configuration file.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SScho7 Bear in mind that we do not offer support with modifying or altering Windows Registry. You should still request support from Microsoft for this request. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos