Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20712 Discussions

Intel UHD graphic 770

Mondar
Beginner
I have dell pc with windows 11 pro with intel UHD graphic 770 I installed the driver for the graphic card and I could rise the resolution until 3840x2160 after I shut down the PC the resolution reverted to 1920x1080 and I'm not able to rise it again I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it many times but I didn't work I have other pcs same model But after I installed the driver I couldn't rise the resolution.
0 Kudos
23 Replies
MUC
Valued Contributor II

From my point of view, two questions need to be clarified:

• Have you tried setting the TV as described in my post above?
  • If so and it didn't work: What adapter are you using exactly? And which cable? Manufacturer and model number would be helpful. Alternatively, you can also post a link to those products if bought online.
0 Kudos
Mondar
Beginner

Yes I have set the settings for the TV.

I don't use adaptor anymore I have brought a cable from UGreen brand.

I tried to uninstall the graphic card from design manager without uninstall the driver and I restarted the pc then I got 4K resolution but after shutdown and power on again returns to Normal resolution.

0 Kudos
MUC
Valued Contributor II

I think the connection between the graphics card and the TV is the problem here. There is no DisplayPort > HDMI cable with a length of 7 meters. Have you moved the devices closer together now? If so, then I would recommend this cable to unleash the full power of your computer and TV:

ProductConnectionChip TypeCurrent Firmware 
Club 3D CAC-1087DisplayPort 1.4 > HDMI 2.1 FRLVMM71007.02.120support@club-3d.com

According to the diagnostic data you submitted, the TV is clearly capable of HDR (SMPTE ST.2084, Hybrid Log-Gamma and HDR10+).

0 Kudos