Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21014 Discussions

Intel UHD graphic color and contrast

realjester70
Beginner

Hi,

I am not able to set contrast and color saturation. Tried to open the Intel Center and create a custom profile, but when I change the sliders on this the monitor does not change. It seems that the custom profile is not be considered.

Any suggestions on how to set contrast and color saturation?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VonM_Intel

Hi, realjester70.

Thank you for providing the details about the Intel Graphics Control Panel and your experience with adjusting the video settings. I'll review the information you've attached, including the output from the Intel SSU tool. Updating the drivers using Intel® Driver & Support Assistant is a good next step. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with after you've completed the update.

Additionally, I want to share this article with you: "How to Adjust Color Settings Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center," which outlines the process for adjusting brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation settings. Another useful resource is "How to Enable Color Accuracy Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center," which specifically addresses enabling color accuracy for built-in laptop displays. Please note that this feature is not available for external displays.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, realjester70.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Just to clarify, what do you mean when you say Intel Center? Are you referring to the Intel® Graphics Command Center or IGCC? The Color Accuracy setting in the Intel® Graphics Command Center automatically chooses the most accurate color for the content on your screen. Can you confirm which specific Intel Graphics Command Center version you are using? This will help us determine if this relates to compatibility version issues. Are you encountering any error messages or notifications when trying to apply the custom profile settings with the IGCC? Or have you tried to update your Intel graphics drivers to the latest version available? If so, did the issue persist?

Moreover, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
realjester70
Beginner

Hi VonM,

to answer to your questions.

The Intel graphic center is the following:

realjester70_0-1720710577536.png

I don't know the version, I cannot find it inside the panel.

I have not found any message error when trying to apply the custom video settings. Simply it does not change anything when move the sliders. It seems not working.

I will try to update drivers with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant as below. I will check in the next restart:

realjester70_1-1720710982071.png

Attached also the output from Intel SSU tool.

Thanks a lot for the answer.

Mauro

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, realjester70.

Thank you for providing the details about the Intel Graphics Control Panel and your experience with adjusting the video settings. I'll review the information you've attached, including the output from the Intel SSU tool. Updating the drivers using Intel® Driver & Support Assistant is a good next step. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with after you've completed the update.

Additionally, I want to share this article with you: "How to Adjust Color Settings Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center," which outlines the process for adjusting brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation settings. Another useful resource is "How to Enable Color Accuracy Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center," which specifically addresses enabling color accuracy for built-in laptop displays. Please note that this feature is not available for external displays.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
realjester70
Beginner

Hi Von M.

thanks for your answer. 

I have succeed  to make some modifications following this link you suggested:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058395/graphics.html

For sure it is better even if I think there some kind of limitation due to the graphic card type and relative performance.

I will work on those parameters if I will make future adjustments.

Kind regards,

Mauro

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, realjester70.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to make some modifications using the link I provided. It's good to know it's better now, though I understand there might still be some limitations due to the graphics card type and performance. I appreciate you for taking the time to test the solution I provided. Hopefully, it will benefit other community members and users who encounter similar issues in the future.

If you have any further questions or if the issue resurfaces, please don't hesitate to reach out or submit a new question, as this thread is no longer actively monitored by Intel.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos