Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel Xeon E3-1275 V3 Graphics issue

joaohugo
Beginner

I have this build since 2013:

Supermicro X10SAE Motherboard 

OCZ RevoDrive 3 Series 120 GB PCI Express  

Processor Intel Xeon E3-1275 V3 3.5 4 BX80646E31275V3 - With Intel 4600 Graphics

I'm having some image issues since 2015 (on a specific software, presonus studio one) and now it started to have the same issues on some webpages, Yahoo being one of them. 

I feel this is a specific coding not being totally processed by this processor. 

Is that the case? Or is there anything I can do to work around this issue.

P.S.: Another behavior I'm having is that when I hover with mouse pointer the fonts focus only on the area where the pointer is ...

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What OS are you running?

If Windows, what GFX driver version is installed?

...S

0 Kudos
joaohugo
Beginner

Windows 10 Home 64

I have an Intel application that updates drivers automatically. It's just the driver. I don't have any GFX software.

Version 20.19.15.5144

0 Kudos
joaohugo
Beginner

Hi there!

Any ideas on what this might be?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No clue. You haven't described the problem well enough.

...S

0 Kudos
Johnbelley
Novice
I suggest you to launch Windows Update. I am pretty sure you're missing some important drivers. If you're using Windows 10 just update it. Go to the Search bar Type Windows Update and click on the first option Then Click on Check Updates Good Luck
0 Kudos
joaohugo
Beginner

I have all updates and latest drivers.

As I was saying, I have this issue since 2015. I first detected it with a software update. Presonus Studio One software graphic user interface was rendering in a weird way. The update was from Presonus Studio One 2.6 to 3.0 - All fonts were blurred until I hover over them with the mouse pointer. Nothing else was blurred, just the fonts. Like some sort of ClearType error... Under the mouse area the fonts are just fine.

I was having this issue only inside that software. I even had a support team remotely connected to my machine and they saw it too and they claimed the CPU was overclocked. And it wasn't.

They opened ProTools and it was fine. All of them were fine.

So, I basically stop using their software.

Well, now... 5 years later - I'm starting to have that on webpages as well. I wonder if it's some sort of coding that the Xeon doesn't render well... That's why I decided to look for ideas here.

I'll shoot a little clip so you guys can see.

0 Kudos